Tuesday 24 January 2012

Donna's Nocturnal Activities

‘Don’t put them away,’ said Donna.

We were sitting in the garden of our small flat. It was two o’clock in the morning and Bath was quiet in the early morning. We’d had a few friends round for a barbeque which had gone on into the small hours. I had drunk rather more than I normally would and, when our guests left I started to tidy things away. Donna decided this was bad idea and told me to sit and stay with her so we could enjoy one of England’s few nights of this temperature. The day had been hot and airless but the night was pleasantly warm and she was right; it was a pleasure to sit with one more glass of wine and savour it.

Donna has an amazing capacity for alcohol. She doesn’t drink much but if she decides to take it seriously, as she had that day, she never appears drunk. She becomes deliciously languid and a sort of calm descends on her but her mind remains acute. And so that’s how she was at that moment, lying back on a blue sun lounger. She was wearing a most beautiful silk dress which, as you know, is extremely unusual for her. She favours the androgynous look but for some reason had gone girly, or as she calls it ‘Donnainafrock’ and changed, without telling me, just before our friends had arrived. I was putting the finishing touches to my very popular potato salad (boiled new potatoes, chopped spring onions, Heinz salad cream (essential - not mayonaisse) and, the important addition, nutmeg) when she came into the kitchen for a glass of my homemade lemonade. My back was to her and I said, ‘Please leave some for the guests. Somebody must be staying sober.’ I felt her hands rest on my shoulders and she kissed my neck which was available since my hair was tied loosely back.

‘You make it for me, remember.’ This is true. These days everything I do is for her. I don’t want you thinking I am some downtrodden housewife, because I am not. I simply love doing things for her and she is very appreciative. Her hands came up over my chest as she nuzzled into my neck. I will reveal that at this point I was wearing an apron and a pair of knickers. I told you it was hot. She patted my arse and said, ‘You’d better go and get dressed – they’ll be here soon and if you don’t get a shuffle on I shall be constrained to fetch my ”hands free,”’ this is her name for the prosthesis she bought to surprise me one day, ‘ and give you one.’ I finished the salad, hampered by her hands on my tits and wiped my own hands and disengaged from her. You may imagine my surprise when I turned to see her in a silk, yellow dress. I know it was silk because it’s mine. I bought it when in Italy on holiday and cherish it. She looked far better in than I do and I hated her! I must have exclaimed because she said, ‘I thought you might like it?’ Oh, but I did and even more when she lifted the hem to show me my own knickers were covering her naughty bits. I shot to the bathroom and had a quick, cooling shower and put on pair of her knickers, a long pale blue skirt and a white cotton button down with short puff sleeves. I heard the first arrivals as I was drying my hair. Nellie. Her man was away but happily she’d come anyway. Chelsea and Kate (bridesmaids if you recall) came with her and I heard Donna say. ‘She’s just prettying herself up. Could take some time!’

‘I heard that!’ Donna grinned at me.

‘You were meant to. Get your arse in gear – these guys need booze.’ Wondering what her last slave died of I poured some drinks and set the grub out on the table and at last allowed myself a glass of wine. It was all pretty much fun and frolics from then on. Aunt Lisa was in great form and wearing the T shirt that Donna had given her when we went down to Devon to stay with her. She also had on a pair of baggy shorts and a sun hat. She looked delightfully eccentric and sat next to Nellie so, she said, she could benefit from the shade. A couple of guys from the Nellie Breast Supporters Cub came along and chatted up Chelsea and Kate mercilessly. I was suspicious when, around eleven, I heard some strange noises emanating from out toilet and a little surprised when Chelsea came out, followed by one of the guys – called Graham. I wasn’t surprised that they abused our khazi that way, just that anybody could shag someone called Graham. She seemed happy enough though and they’d left the loo tidy so who cares.

Nellie’s left breast made a bid for freedom when she bent over to pick up a glass of wine which cheered everyone up. She nonchalantly tucked it back in its inadequate restraint and said, ‘Get back in there you big bugger! I’ll be needing you soon.’ I looked at her quizzically and she whispered, ‘I’m not supposed to say.’

I whispered back, ‘You’re not up the duff?’

‘Too right I am, keep it under your hat.’

Donna has ears like a bat. ‘Nellie,’ she cried, ‘you’re going to be a mum!’ The cat was out of the bag now, like Nellie’s tit, and although she was disappointed the news was out she was secretly pleased. It also explained why she was drinking my lemonade. This was a cue for Donna to get some bubbles out and Lisa actually sang a song for us. I’d never heard it before, nor had I heard her sing. Her voice was a mellow contralto and the song, it turned out, was a translation of an Arab ditty in which a mother tells of the joys of motherhood. Donna whispered to me, ‘Don’t you go getting broody, College.’ As if.

The guests had finally left and having seen them safely off the premises Donna and I returned to the garden. She unbuttoned my shirt and took my right nipple in her mouth, she prefers that one for some reason, and nibbled me while her hands caressed my bum. She led me by the nipple to the lounger and without stopping reached into her bag which was lying beside it. Her ‘hands free’ was in her hand when it reappeared and deftly she inserted her end of it into herself as she continued to suckle my nipple. She looked up at me and her eyes, both colours, smiled with a sort of drowsy lust.

‘I’ve been wanting to do this all afternoon,’ she said rather huskily. She laid me down on the lounger and managed to get on top of me, kissing me between words of lustful excitement, lifting my skirt and pulling my knickers aside somewhat hastily. Her suckling and her words and caresses had made me ready for her and I opened my legs, feet on the ground. With her mouth pressed to me, her device emulated what her tongue was doing in my mouth, slipping into me and exploring me. She was slow and gentle, her mouth alternately on my mine, then on my breast. I couldn’t get to any part of her except her back and I knew this one was for me. She’s such a generous lover. My climax came and my back arched and I moaned rather more loudly than perhaps one should at two in the morning in a quiet City like Bath. We lay together, me still full and she lovingly stroking my face. I held her tight to me. There are moments in love when you have a sudden fear of losing it and that was one. ‘I’m not going anywhere,’ she said. Now she’s a bloody mind reader.

She slowly withdrew from me and I watched as she removed the feeldoe from her lovely pussy. I went to reach to touch her but she said, ‘Not outdoors, College, ‘it’s unseemly.’ She relaxed onto a lounger next to mine and picked up a glass of wine. I went to button up my blouse.

‘Don’t put them away,’ said Donna.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Donna just gets better and better. Don't sell the film rights just yet hang out for more money LOL.

Saffron said...

Have to go out and get some paint so I'm saving Donna for later!

caprice said...

oh, my, my, the love making is just so.....beautiful

Saffron said...

I wonder is Heinz salad cream some kind of new heresy? Likewise the apron I can understand when entertaining, but why knickers? Could this be some kind of Bath fetish? Although while I reflect on it your recipe for homemade lemonade would be welcome once the weather warms up.

I’m afraid I lost my composure at the mention of silk, bare napes and the hands free. For one to be donated one under those conditions does make one feel a tad unnecessary. I tried to focus myself on Nellie’s good news but to no avail. Your erotica gets more steamy and delicious with each Donna. Perhaps because it’s simple, fun, affectionate and so eminently imaginable and real. Wonderful as always Mons *hugssssss

jaye said...

I think the kitchen outfit should be mandatory before such gatherings. I so like the idea of being "hands free" on a pleasant summer evening too.

Dan said...

One thing is for certain you haven't lost your touch Monica.