Saturday 3 September 2011

Shopping with your heels on!





Bye Jessica Ann Smyth ~ A NYC wild woman!

Clickety-clickety clack!
The sign sad "sale" on the rack
So Jessica ran
In her Christian Louboutans
To the store called Fifth Avenue Saks!

She checked out a Versace bag
And examined some Prada price tags
She tried on some skirts
And a couple of shirts
‘Til the male friend she was with started to sag

So she said bye to her tired guy friendy
And pined over some foot ware by Fendi
Ooh these shoes are so cute...
But OMG so are those boots!

At Yves Saint Laurent
She began to lament
That one credit card had so little roomy...
But despite this cold fact
She was very relaxed
And she headed on over to Bloomies!

Accessories from DKNY
Oh dear me which one should I buy?
Something from Coach and something Gucci too
The high heels from Miu Miu
mmm look they are giving our free tiny chocolate pies!

The dresses were out of this world
The models were all these hot girls
They wore Bottega Venetas
And Italian Stilettos
That sparkled when they would twirl

The Jimmy Choos said "pick me, pick me please!"
The Manolos were oh such a tease
And the Dolce & Gabbana
Screamed, "Oh c'mon you so wanna!"
So Jessica got down on her knees...

Oh help me dear lord
Can all this I afford…
To have with my heart if I ask it?
And yet with little remorse
She opened her purse
And gave the clerk platinum Visa plastic!

Stockings from Bebe, and perfume Chanel
Leather goods by Louis Vuitton
And cosmetics L'Oreal
That’s New York City in its streets and its malls
When Jessica shops she must have it all

1 comment:

Just Me... said...

i remember when jess first showed this to me :) especially the last line