Saturday 19 February 2011

Blog News


Well I'm back. Thanks to Dan and everyone else who helped keep the ship running.


It's been an odd kind of week....


...but I've finally found the solutions to my problems...


....sometimes all you need are a few well chosen words....


I hope Camille will get her PC fixed soon....


Meanwhile I'd just like to say.........


Jen too has had a trying week......


...but luckily she had a back-up plan and help.


..and one of my special pizzas when she got home....


We’ve lots of investigative reports coming soon.. including can Kimmie’s dog really read?


Why it’s important to dress appropriately when you go fishing…..


We also show why Microsoft Windows still has the edge over Apple Macs in some areas.


We’ve also got hints on how to seduce brunettes……


Hints on how to draw better flow diagrams


Why in the age of Relativity scientific theories must have measureable consequences.


...lots of health and safety tips


...why firefox isn't as good as people claim....


..supportive help and advice with all your problems.


... plus lots of amazing facts.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome back Saffy. Wasn't the same without you. Loved the pics as usual. (But the gum didn't work.) And the "Bitch..." was tooo funny.

Soulstar said...

Saffron, I love this particular post for a multitude of reasons. Thank you for brightening my day with a special ray, Sunshine! :)

My PC is running, but not up and running properly at all. I'm amazed I was able to actually post just now. Fingers crossed, perhaps I may also be able to read and reply to all I've missed...

To update, I cannot access my Soulstar address, contact list, or former yahoo instant messenger account. I apologize to those trying to reach me...

Neha, the information I promised vanished before I could even hit save or press send. I hope you at least received the few I managed to think of off the top of my head at tail end of our Tues IM. I'm so sorry, as I know you had a time constraint...

Kimmie, thank you for trying to help me get things back on track yesterday...some of your suggestions have aleady made a difference, at least so far. :)

kimmie coco puff said...

Well, I do know that my pup Toby does read. He acted a bit odd this last week, perhaps he saw his vet appointment on the calender....simply written "Toby Vet/torture"...lol. If he only knew......

kimmie coco puff said...

Camille, sorry i haven't phoned you today. Been hella busy with my yard and all. I spent way too much on flowers today...lol. Oh and Torrie promises to email you the Native American Indian stuff soon.