Wednesday 26 October 2011

Donna and Global Warming

‘This must demonstrate our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint,’ said Donna. We were sharing the large bath which blessed my flat. I was sitting, back to her, between her raised knees, my head back on her shoulder as her soapy hands roamed at will over my shoulders. I murmured my agreement. ‘I have never been totally convinced by the science of global warming but I can see that energy conservation is a good thing.’ Another murmur as her hands insinuated themselves under my arms and her nails ran lightly over the sides of my breasts. ‘See, College, it occurs to me that whilst we may reduce our footprint by sharing this tub of water I suspect that in a short while you will start getting all unnecessary and the energy you use and the carbon dioxide you exhale, that being a so-called greenhouse gas, will negate any environmental benefit that may have accrued as a result of our not having two baths.’ She seemed determined to get me all unnecessary as she called it. Her right hand was now doing something lovely to my right nipple while her left had wandered southwards and was working some magic there. I nuzzled into her neck and lifted my hips a little, the better to feel her digital exploration.

‘There you go! You’re what I’d call a bit of a self-starter this evening.’

‘Bloody get on with it!’ Not the most romantic words ever uttered to a lover but the best I could manage in the circumstances since my breathing was coming a bit hard and I was feeling distinctly necessary.

‘Patience, College.’

‘Patience be damned.’ I moved in a less than elegant manner, half-standing, turning and straddling her thigh, lying over her and riding that thigh as I kissed her mouth hard. This served to shut her up and also to help me rise to the occasion. A soapy finger ran between my buttocks and I felt myself reaching towards a somewhat hasty conclusion. I kissed her hard and, arms around her neck, continued to gyrate on her wet, silky thigh. Her finger pressed a little and then I felt myself rise out of my body and look down to see myself across her, back slightly arched and I heard someone making a wailing noise and realised it was me, then I was back in my body and my back was arching more and my mouth was open in a silent scream and then I shuddered and then I went into a paroxysm and then the scream came but it wasn’t a scream it was a groan, followed by a moan, followed by a cry of utter rapture. Her leg was working with me and suddenly I couldn’t see or hear anything but the volcano that erupted somewhere near my kidneys and seemed to flow through me like hot lava.

Donna held me tight to her, my chin on her shoulder. ‘Golly,’ she said, ‘good job we didn’t overfill the bath. That could have caused a tsunami! People in Bath might have been drowned.’ My breath came back to me in soft gulps and I nibbled her ear. ‘My theory is proved,’ she said, I bet you just exhaled enough C02 to open a bleeding great hole in the ozone layer!’

‘Bugger the ozone layer.’

‘That, College, is what I call sound science. Who could argue with that?

6 comments:

Saffron said...

I always feel that incisive insinuation and digital exploration are two of the main benefits of the digital age. As for the ingress of soapy fingers I’ve always felt that the merits of a hole full of soap as opposed to a soul full of hope are much under-rated. If I can just pick up on a few scientific issues, I’m not sure it is possible to bugger the ozone layer and it’s fluorocarbons not carbon dioxide that make the holes. This is a free radical process, which proceeds by a chain reaction, which means a little goes such a long way as the actress said. I say these things as this stops my mind from wandering and getting all unnecessary myself.

Another Donna classic which uncannily reaches the parts other stories can’t. Well done Mons… keeping them cummming… sorry I meant coming.

Monica said...

Smiles - please don't forget that 'College' is an arts grad - which means she may not understand science but she can read!

And I think all radicals should be freed - after all they haven't done anything wrong.

jaye said...

Well, reading this makes me want to free my radicals and soon! Oh Monica!

Saffron said...

The thought of you pair freeing your radicals is unfortunately too much for me.

Jenny said...

Oh very nice Monica. =)

Dan said...

I'm afraid you have me contributing to global warming now.