Tuesday 1 February 2011

Get it off your chest with Auntie Quinnie!!

Dear Auntie Quinnie: I am addicted to the CSI series but I do not know whether I am a follower of New York or Miami -- the reason for this is I think Stella is really hot in NY and Kelly is pretty hot too in Miami --- the issue I have is it is a two hour effort to watch them both and this means a late night for me and so my life is starting to suffer --- who should I choose?
Auntie Quinnie: Well as a CSI fan myself I do have my favourite of the two fine ladies but I am sure based on my taste most will work out which one I like. I usually watch the series on my pc via the on demand process so then my nights are not affected.

The picture above is Stella from CSI New York and the picture below is the Texan Kelly that has a penchant for ballistics.
I'm thinking that the series themselves are pretty good so watch them both but choose the one you might want to spend more time over with the old freeze frame. Your biggest fear should be that when they get the UV goggles on looking for DNA they might find things on your keyboard that would be a dead giveaway when you watch this programme. Be careful !!
PS I am a Stella fan --- after Liss' neck post I love those collarbones !!

2 comments:

Saffron said...

Must confess not seen this when and where is it on?

QUINNIE said...

Channel 5 Tuesday nights or Saturdays and then 5usa as well